Our agents and brokers apply their diverse experience and unique insight to best serve clients. We work together providing our customers with the right information while setting realistic expectations to help make confident and informed decisions.
Having the right agent is important, so we have selected a few highlights and fun facts to help you choose which agent is best suited to serve you.
Jared Hammond – Managing Associate Broker, Realtor®
- Diverse sales experience (residential, commercial, small businesses, foreclosures, short sales.) Licensed in 2008.
- BirchwoodRealty.com webmaster. Designed the Birchwood Realty & Birchwood Property Management logos.
- Manages condominium associations.
- Worked with EPA and MDEQ for a property on the National Priorities List to help coordinate, investigate, and preserve property values.
- Assisted in creating business plan to bring broadband internet to underserved areas of Northern Michigan.
- Enjoys home improvement projects.
James Moreen – Realtor®, Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
- 33 years’ experience in global finance & marketing including with a Fortune 500 company.
- Specializes in Birchwood Farms Golf & Country Club properties.
- Birchwood resident for 10 years.
- Also specializing in relocation, waterfront, eco-friendly, new construction, and bank-owned properties.
- Works with first time home buyers and seasoned investors.
- Strategic marketing & interpersonal communication gained from previous experience helps best market properties.
Nicollette Hammond – Sales Associate, Realtor®
- Specializes in vacation rental properties, condominiums, LeBear Luxury Resort, and Birchwood Farms Golf & Country Club properties.
- Provides condominium association financial management and bookkeeping services through our company division Birchwood Property Management.
- 10+ years working in the lodging and rental industry provides unique insight for buyers seeking to own a vacation rental property.
- Volunteers at Blackbird Elementary School in Harbor Springs.
- Bachelor of Science in Early Elementary Education.
- Licensed in 2017.
- Over $1,000,000 in sales in first 5 months of being licensed.
Alan Hammond – Broker, Realtor®
- Licensed since 1994.
- Former Vice President of Coldwell Banker Commercial Hospitality Group.
- Specializes in hotel and motel acquisitions.
- Managing Director of our parent company Holiday Vacation Rentals and Birchwood Property Management.
- Served on the Vacation Rental Managers Association Board of Directors.
- Preserved waterfront property values through shore erosion control initiative.